Violetville: Where Baltimore Blooms!
is the closest Baltimore neighborhood to D. C.!
- Violetville is less than 25 miles
from the Washington Beltway (I-495) via I-95
- I-95, I-295, and I-695 are all at
- The MARC commuter train station is
2.5 miles from Violetville
- From Violetville area to Union
Station via MARC in 35 minutes
- BWI Airport can be reached in
under 10 minutes
- Downtown Baltimore and the Inner
Harbor are under 5 miles away
- Great homes for singles or couples
in a safe, stable, and affordable community
- Well kept rowhomes, semidetached
homes, and single family homes in all styles
- Most rowhomes are selling for
- All homes have yards for gardening
and cookouts - many have decks
- Great suburban shopping centers
can be reached in minutes
- A large, beautiful park, wonderful
schools, and a strong community association
- Hospitals, colleges, and other
attractions are minutes away
to get to Violetville from D.C.:
|Take I-95 north
to Baltimore. Get off at Exit 50 North, Caton Avenue.
Make a left turn on Benson Avenue and drive about 2/10 of
a mile. The wonderful residential community of
Violetville will be on your right.
If you would like to know more about
living in Violetville, please visit us at www.violetville.org , or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . We would be happy to help you and to schedule
a neighborhood tour.